- Upon choosing us, your closing money is deposited in an escrow account, this account is supervised by our in-house real estate attorney and a licensed third party.
- Our team conducts a Title search to make sure your real estate investment is clear of any leans or claims on the property.
- Once Title is cleared, an insurance policy is purchased to safeguard against any errors or future claims against the property.
- Our in-house attorney approves the final work and documentation and gives it a clear to close order.
- One of our licensed team members schedules a closing time and date to your convenience.
- On the day of closing, an attorney will be present with you at all times to explain and finalize the process.
- Congratulations you are now an owner of a real estate property free of claims backed by an insurance guarantee.